Best selling Truck Alignment Machine in conventional roll around cabinet for use in and around your workshop. Smart tablet remote control allows you to roam over the workshop without moving the console.
Totally Portable and Remotely Controlled by SmartPhone
OnSite Training Included
- Welded metal console with molded top and monitor mount, compartments for PC and printer, and storage compartment.
- Sensor heads charge when docked on side of the cabinet
- 4 Bluetooth Measuring Sensors
- Industrial Quality PC
- SmartTablet Remote Control
Wheel Clamp Adaptors
- Set of 4 No Runout FastClamps for Budd Wheels
Other Accessories Included:
- Trailer Alignment Package
- Self Calibration Package
- Pair of HD Turnplates
Support and Training
- Lifetime Use of Technical Hotline
- Lifetime Internet Based Support
- OnSite Training Included
Do you need the versatility truck alignment machine of a complete multi-axle system? Does your application call for trucks, trailers, coaches, multi-axle vehicles, and more? Do you need one machine for both selling and doing alignments? If so the FastLiner is likely your best all-around choice of machines. It can be used in more than one bay without any change in calibration and offers trouble free performance. Multi-Purpose Aligner This cutting edge dual purpose machine is both a complete alignment system and a FastCheck machine. Use the FastCheck mode to successfully sell more alignments and generate more alignment related income. For the fleet operation use the FastCheck mode to check and adjust front toe using only two sensor heads. This should be done during the PM maintenance services. This allows you to check and adjust toe while the oil is draining from the truck. By correcting the front toe 5-6 times during the life of the steer tire instead of only once you will achieve maximum steer tire mileage. Operation by Smart phone/tablet allows you to take your system all over the workshop without moving the console!
We all know how important documentation has become in everyday business. RAV systems document each and every alignment so you do not have to. Alignment printouts and calibration reports are stored on the system hard drive for future retrieval if the need arises
- No rolling…No pushing and No raising the truck required
- No Runout FastClamps reference the wheel at the hub…not at the outer lip
- Nothing Faster- Ultra quick set up and measuring times
- Nothing more accurate- Outstanding repeatable accuracy assured
- Premium Software for Trucks, Trailers, Multi-Axles, Coaches, Light Trucks and more.
- FastCheck Software Included
- Steer axle adjustment with only two heads is possible
- Bluetooth Sensor Heads
- Industrial quality PC with Windows Embedded
- Simple red-blue-yellow-green operating scheme
- SmartTablet included for outstanding remote operation
- Heavy duty welded portable cabinet houses components
- Industry leading telephonically based support line
- Industry leading internet based support
- 2 years parts warranty
- Training available but not required. Choose between video, live stream training, or on site advanced alignment training. Make the training fit your needs. The FastLiner 8060 truck alignment machine includes more of our innovative features than any other single model:
Use the FastLiner truck alignment machine to sell the alignment service by FastChecking the vehicles that enter your workshop. Use this same system to perform the alignment with the speed and accuracy required for success. Set up and measuring in 5 minutes REAL TIME. No rolling, pushing, or raising of the vehicle required.
ADDITIONAL TIRE SAVINGS USING PM ALIGNMENT FASTCHECK PROGRAM
One alignment during the life of the steering tires is not enough if you expect to achieve maximum tire mileage. If you adopt our FastCheck concept where steering axle toe angle is checked and set at every PM service interval this calculator will estimate the additional savings you can expect.
FUEL SAVINGS THRU DEDICATED ALIGNMENT PROGRAM INCLUDING PM FASTCHECKS
Statistics from The Maintenance Council report a 2% average increase in fuel economy when a truck is properly aligned exhibiting minimum rolling resistance. We feel the savings can be much greater by precision alignment of the trailer. It is our belief that the alignment condition of the trailer has a tremendous impact on fuel consumption, and performance could be much better than this illustration.
Back to Top
- Bridgestone GCR
- Spartan Chassis
- McCarthy Tire
- BAM Mobile Alignment
- Ozarko Tire
- Cross Midwest Tire
- Eade’s Mobile Alignment
- Total Drive Mobile Alignment
Financing Available At Competitive Rates
Terms from 12 Months to 60 Months
One Dollar Buy-Out Lease or Simple EFA (Equipment Finance Agreement)
Fast Credit Decisions and No Hassle Documentation