Hydraulic Column Set with minimum power requirements and the flexibility to handle a great range of vehicles and weight capacities.
Electronic system ensuring synchronization of all columns (PLC programmable controller with self-diagnostic system) should the maximum permitted difference in level be exceeded between the carriages. Safety stop in case of malfunction.
Electro-hydraulic operating lifts
- Equipped with safety valve to prevent overloading and in case of hydraulic pipe fracture
- Self-controlled lowering speed
- Mechanical safety latch with automatic engagement and hydraulic release ensuring maximum safety when lift is in parking position
- Rollers for carriage movement fitted on self-lubricating bearings requiring no maintenance
- Warning light when the lift is in parking position
- Large and solid base for maximum stability under load with self-supporting transportation steel wheels
- Version on demand featuring adjustable forks for wheels from 19.69″ to 47.24″ diameter
Axle Height Selection
- Possibility of setting a different height between pairs of columns while maintaining the subsequent control level synchronization.
- Modular electrical systems allow changing the configuration of the column set (i.e. switching from 4 to 6 or 8 columns or creating two sets of 4 columns by splitting a set of 8 columns).
- 4 column configuration
- Safe mechanical lock system with hydraulic release
- Simultaneous operation of all columns
- Simultaneous operation of pairs of columns
- Single operation of each column
- Low voltage 24v controls on each column
- Handles both light and heavy duty vehicles
- Adjustable forks available