Take your heavy duty tire changer on the road and to the jobsite.
Qualified employees are getting harder and harder to find and retain. Automated tire changing is one of the keys to finding good people and keeping them. By automating your tire changing you also reduce the risk of on the job accidents and injuries as well as workmen’s compensation claims. With the average WC claim approaching $100,000 it would not take long to pay for an automated tire changing machine.
All the benefits of the GRS-926 Scout are also included with the RoadSide model:
- Fast cycle times
- Tubeless and tube-type combinations
- Steel and alloy rims
- Standard and Wide Based
- 17.5 and 19.5 Super Duty
- Some agricultural applications possible
- Reduces risk of bead damage
- Reduces risk of workplace accidents
- Lowers risk of workmen’s compensation claims
- Much less costly than manpower
- Protects the health and well being of your workforce
- Handles most light truck combinations as well
Automate your onsite service vehicles with our mobile alignment, mobile balancing, and mobile tire changing solutions.
5680 Kearny Villa Rd.
San Diego, Ca. 92123
“The GRS926 TRUCK TIRE CHANGER makes replacing tires on semi trucks effortless, there’s no lifting or hitting on the side walls to break the bid, we have one of those blue tire tools you see on you tube all the time but after the GRS926 was installed in the shop that blue tools is been collecting dust.”